Friday, November 5, 2010

One of those weekends...

     It truly has been an exhausting three weeks. I have not done anything fun really except Halloween. I had midterms the past two weeks and this upcoming week, I have four papers due on one day! It is on Tuesday. I am stressed and not myself lately because I feel like I have had no time to myself. Plus, work has been so stressful. There is so much drama and tension between the girls I work with and I did not take this job to be involved in it... and of course now I have to be because rumors always gets started. I seriously HATE gossip. I also found out that the classes I am taking over in Spain will not count towards my graduation... very frustrating. However, my parents are out of town and it is only me, my cousin, and my puppy this weekend. I am working tonight and tomorrow, but since I have so many things to do next week, I am going to be fairly busy. I cannot wait for this week to be over with and it already hasn't even started! However, after next week, I get next weekend off and I am dedicating it to spending time with my parents and my boyfriend of five years who has basically been a stranger to me since the semester started...
My sister Amanda and me.
     I am also very upset this week because it is my sister's senior year of college and she is finished with her volleyball this upcoming Saturday. My parents went out for the entire week to watch her play. It is also her 22nd birthday on Sunday. I feel guilty because I am not there. I could not afford to miss four days of classes and three days of work. I would have been way too behind. I cannot believe my sister will be 22. I can remember just yesterday it feels that we were locking ourselves in the basement to play hours worth of barbie dolls and house together. As I've said before, my sister lives in New York. I barely get to see her and I feel guilty that I am not there, but I couldn't do anything about it.
     On a good note, my dad and I  picked our annual Michigan game to go to this year. We decided to go to the Michigan vs. Wisconsin game. I was actually born in Wisconsin but I am and will always be a die-hard UM fan. My dad and I have been doing this tradition since I can remember. It is my favorite time of the year because my dad and I are very close. I am very excited for November 20th!
My family
     College is stressful. Life is stressful. I wish I had more of a life than school and work. Maybe next semester things will change so that I will not be as stressed and can actually see my friends and family more often. I think I am not going to let these things bother me anymore and just deal with it all. That is part of life I guess...Next post, I am going to talk about my boyfriend and me! Have a good Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment