Friday, October 22, 2010

Life

     So, since the past three weeks I have seriously done nothing but work and school, I decided that this weekend, I am going to finally allow some "me" time. I am going to hang out Friday night with just my family. We're going to the movies and a late night dinner at our favorite restaurant- Chili's! We have not chosen a movie yet. Saturday, since Michigan football does not have a game, I am driving up to Central with some girlfriends to hang out with some other friends I have not seen in almost a month, including my boyfriend! It has been too long.
     If you have never been to Central Michigan University, I would suggest doing it at least once. It is CRAZY. There is so much to do, including restaurants, clubs, parties, or just chillin' out with some bowling or laser tag. Since it is around Halloween, there is also a few cider mills and a haunted house this month.
Here is Central's campus if you have never seen it. It is beautiful and outdoorsy!

    My friends are all grown up now. I still live with my parents, but I love doing that. I do not have to pay rent or food money. All of my friends have their own apartments and expenses. I like visiting because of this. I can feel free for a weekend. This Saturday, we are going to watch the Central football game and then we are all going to the cider mill, haunted house, then to see Paranormal Activity 2! It is going to be such a scary night, but then all of us girls are having a huge slumber party in the living room! If anyone has seen it, tell me if it is worth it. I will post a preview of that movie in a few short sentences!
     Once I return home on Sunday, it is back to the grind. I will be studying and doing homework all day. I have two exams this week and one paper due... I thought midterms were over! I guess not. I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment